Mandy McNeil International Limited (MMI)provides world-wide independent insurance advisory services. Our clients include sponsors, commercial banks, institutional investors, government loan guarantee programs, bilateral and multilateral agencies, private equity firms and infrastructure funds. Deal sponsors range from entrepreneurial developers to Fortune 500 companies.
MMI provides commercially aware advice to our clients, to ensure that their transaction is supported by a bankable, cost effective insurance program that protects the downside, while considering other project risk mitigation and industry practice.
MMI is not owned by or affiliated with any insurance broker, which makes our advice truly independent.
Our team brings extensive hands-on experience in the global project finance arena including project development, operations, project finance banking, treasury management, risk management and improvements, claims management / recovery, insurance broking and in-house client roles. We’ve seen what happens when a project financed asset suffers a catastrophic loss, concurrent with a bankruptcy and we understand that for a project, timely cash receipt is king.
Collectively our team has worked on thousands of transactions and our project experience is vast, ranging from aerospace, renewables, mining, toll roads, offshore platforms, sub-sea HVDC cables, satellite launchers, petrochemicals, ships and everything in between.
Working with project developers, their lenders, financial advisers, legal, engineering, geo technical, environmental and insurance broking teams is challenging and exciting. There is nothing like being part of a team working together on a project from development through to a successful financial close, and beyond!
Products and Services
With over 80 years of collective expertise on thousands of transactions around the world, MMI provides insurance advisory services for sponsors and financiers across multiple sectors including:
- Public Private Partnership (P3) including ports, toll roads, rail and light rail, parking, tunnels, bridges and airports.
- Renewable Power including solar, CSP solar, geothermal, onshore and offshore wind, transmission/distribution, hydro, biofuel, battery storage, commercial rooftop and micro scale utilities.
- Conventional Power including CCGT, coal fired and diesel.
- Nuclear Power
- Oil & Gas including gas extraction, gas storage, offshore/onshore oil and gas, platforms, subsea, FPSO’s, pipelines, LNG, gas processing and petrochemicals
- Mining including coal, copper, gold and cobalt
- Industrial including manufacturing across multiple industries
- Real Estate including hotels, casinos and stadiums
- International Trade Finance including ship building/financing
- Summary reviews for non-syndicated transactions through to the full suite of lenders due diligence services for club deals or major loan syndication.
- Bilingual services including transactions conducted and documented in Spanish.
- Extensive experience drafting and reviewing bespoke policy language for structured products supporting financings, on behalf of financiers for more complex structured products such as warranty, forced outage and liquidated damages/efficacy insurance; we know what products are real and will provide actual support/credit enhancement to a project financing versus what is pie in the sky.
- Bespoke insurance reviews and opinions for financial arrangers to provide to rating agencies.
- Insurance due diligence for equity acquisitions whether single asset, portfolio or corporation.
- Insurance advisory and outsourced risk management services including broker selection, program structuring and claims management/loss recovery.
- PML/EML studies.
Trabajamos en español e inglés
Tenemos una amplia experiencia de proyectos en español y podemos proporcionar anexos de seguros para el contrato de crédito y endosos en español, asistir a llamadas de conferencia y trabajar en ambos idiomas.