Masters in Applied Finance/Certified Treasury Professional
CEO of Mandy McNeil International, an insurance advisory company that works on corporate and project transactions around the world. She is active in the not for profit/charity sector including several Board Director positions.
Previous experience includes:
- Established and owned Moore-McNeil, LLC, a successful boutique insurance advisory firm in the United States in 2004. Mandy subsequently negotiated the sale of the firm in 2008 to a US insurance broker. She remained on as Managing Director, leading or providing executive oversight on +75% of the company’s book of business until her departure in 2016.
- Global Infrastructure Practice Leader and SVP, leading a global infrastructure focused insurance advisory team for the world’s largest insurance broker, Marsh.
- Corporate treasury management positions, including managing the multi-billion short and long term funding facilities, active hedging and trading using foreign exchange, money market and derivative instruments for Transpower NZ, the national grid which includes an HVDC link. Her role also included Risk Management and insurance functions.
- Corporate treasury management, including debt raising and active hedging and trading using foreign exchange, money market and derivative instruments for what was then Telecom NZ prior to and post its privatization. She worked on the financing of the Pacific Rim fiber optic cable.
- Financial markets, foreign exchange, money market and derivative advisory services for Westpac Bank, the largest Australasian bank.
- Mandy has also consulted in sectors including developed a Derivatives Trading training module for the Australian Securities Institute and a Construction Risk Management training model for the US Construction Standards Institute.